Olive Skin Care Products
Made with only 8 ingredients, Green Olive Body's signature Olive Balm is designed to moisturise and rejuvenate dry, dull and cracked skin.
This multi-purpose balm is enriched with Green Olive's farm-grown cold pressed extra virgin olive oil, centella and calendula, all rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants that help heal scars, blemishes and any other skin imperfections. Being unscented, it's perfect for those with sensitive skin or conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis.
The product is • All natural • Cruelty free • Olive based skin care
The products contain: • No palm oil • No parabens • No laureth sulphates • No artificial colours • No artificial perfumes • No silicones
• No mineral oils • No urea
Size: 15g travel sized tube and 80g tub
Green Olive at Red Hill - Olive Balm
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Hydrates and moisturises your skin without clogging pores
- Helps kill off bacteria so great for people with acne
- Extra virgin olive oil is the best for your skin because it has gone through the least processing
- Rich in vitamins A and E (see benefits of vitamin E below)
• Anti-allergic and anti-inflammatoryIt’s a humectant which means it retains moisture/water well. This keeps the skin hydrated for long periods • Also rich in vitamin A
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
- Derived from vegetable oils
- Vitamin E works to block ‘free radicals’ which age the skin
- Vitamin E can help reduce appearance of stretch marks/scars/blemishes by promoting nutrients to skin cells
- Has antioxidant properties, helping reverse the damage caused by carcinogenic UV rays
- Also rich in vitamin E
- Encourages the production of collagen and promotes the repair of damaged elastin fibres. Collagen and elastin work together to keep the skin firm
Centella Leaf Extract
- A small plant which is considered extremely medicinal in Chinese medicine
- Rich in vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin B1 and B2, niacin, and carotene, which combine to brighten skin and fight premature ageing.
- Antioxidant and collagen promoter
- Madecassic acid is one of the active compounds in Centella extract, and it’s known to play an important role in suppressing inflammation
Calendula Flower Oil
- Helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains
- Soothes skin conditions like eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Anti-inflammatory properties speed up healing of cuts, bruises etc.
- Contains antimicrobial and antiviral properties
- Can help activates lymphocytes (fight foreign invaders)